Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Baseball

We have entirely too many sports teams here. There are at least 2 teams for each sport within 2 hours driving distance. At least! Mets, Yankees, Phillies, Jets, Giants, Eagles, Nets, Knicks,Islanders,Rangers, Devils, 76ers....And their fans.

We are just football & baseball fans.

Since this family is kind of whacked when it comes to football, having teams no where near here, its okay. But when it comes to baseball, its ridiculous. Even Samuel and his best friend Joe almost come to blows when it comes to baseball. They have been forbidden to talk Mets/ Yankees.

They are 8.

Yeah.

I, personally have never felt the need to hurt someone, but that maybe because I believe myself to be a relatively mature person.

Yeah.

On another note, I am going to lose weight. I am tired of being this way, and I have given myself a time frame to start working with. Chloe left for camp yesterday, and comes back on August 21. (which incidently is my 40th birthday) I will see if I can't get into a better eating habit, and see how that works out by the time she comes home. I could afford to lose 45 pounds. I will settle for 20. :) For now.

I'll let you know what happens. I am kind of hungry, but more from habit of eating when I am bored then actually hunger.


Okay, of to the bank. be holy. ~madeleine

No comments: