Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scattering

We are painting the dining room.

We have a small house.  It is okay; it is what we could afford and are thankful for it.  The dining room is the heart beat of living here.  It is where we eat, school, do projects, talk, make plans, just about everything.

 SO, that being the case, our house is in c.h.a.o.s.

Life is good.

It will look nice when we are done.

I hope.

The color is called Laura Ashley Chambray.  A serene blue.  A little darker than I would have thought to consider, but I was at my sister's house this summer, and she had a paint chip on her wall with this color and I instantly fell in live with it.

I will post picutres when we are done.  :D

Samuel wants a punching bag for his birthday or Christmas.



 We only get the kids this age and higher one big present.  Sometimes they may get little things on the side, but this is their time to ask for something big.

SO, as we were talking about boxing, karate came up.



And who can talk about karate without this wonderful quote:

Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.


True story.

Anyway, this was one of his options.  He gave me a small list.  Now it is time to start pricing stuff.

And since I am so scattered today, going back to the previous topic, the kids from our church are coming over this weekend for a wiffle ball tournament/man hunt/ general hanging out this weekend.

I hope we finish painting.  :P

If we don't ... well I suppose there are greater tragedies.

I pray you are having a good week.

Or at least you know HIS presence in your life.

Because in the end, that is all that matters.

No comments: